INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your mobile number, name and photo when you register for an Khidki account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Khidki.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- If you choose, we fetch your phone contacts. This enables you to forward a post to your contact. This also helps us to personalize your feed by giving more preference to posts and activity which are related to your phone contacts
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Khidki Software Private Limited.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Khidki application on your device. Khidki or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Khidki or without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which Khidki Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Khidki Software Private Limited or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as verifying using OTP) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Khidki Software Private Limited cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Khidki or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for not disclose the verification codes we sent to you
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Khidki, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACYKhidki does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please write to us by going to help section in navigation menu
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an Khidki User, please please write to us by going to help section in navigation menu. We will usually conduct our communication via app notifications or phone call; should we require any other information, we will contact by calling on your phone number
HOW TO CONTACT US