Refund and Cancellation Policy
Khidki is a marketplace which provides two features to the users
- A platform where sellers can sell the product to buyers.
- Act as an escrow platform which ensures payment is released to the seller only when delivery has been confirmed by buyer and buyer is happy with the product after on delivery inspection.
Khidki is NOT selling any products to buyers directly.
How does Khidki escrow work?
Khidki is taking the advance payment of product in the case of online payment on behalf of sellers. Once the successful product delivered by the seller and buyer inspect & verified the product, Khidki will release the payments to sellers. After that, no order cancellation will be accepted.
Section (1) - Cancellation Policy
- Buyer can cancel the order at any time before seller shipped the order. Khidki will refund the amount as per below refund policy.
- After order shipment buyer has the option to reject the order at the time of order delivery. Khidki will refund the amount as per below refund policy.
- If the buyer is not satisfied with the product buyer can return the product at the time of delivery (Buyer have 15 minutes to inspect the product). Khidki will refund the amount as per below refund policy.
Section (2) - Refund Policy
- If any above reason buyer cancel/rejects the order Khidki will refund the amount collected at the time of placing the order after deducting the applicable cancellation charges which will vary from product to product(Cancellation amount will be shown to the buyer on the website/app at the time of cancellation). The refund amount will be credited to the buyer within 7 working days.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
Section(3) - Return Policy
Khidki doesn’t entertain any return request after verification by the buyers at the time of delivery. However, some seller may allow return request in which case buyer have to directly communicate with the seller. Seller contact details are available on the order details page.